Embed continuous improvement in your work culture through frontline empowerment and operational excellence using OEE software.
Trusted by leading manufacturers worldwide:
Gain a competitive edge with continuous improvement
In the competitive world of manufacturing, those who don’t focus on continuous improvement in their factories risk getting left behind. Lean, Six Sigma and other best practice methodologies push continuous improvement as the ultimate aim for manufacturers to hit their production targets and business goals.
Ensure continuous improvement initiatives are top of mind with shop floor teams by using Raven’s digital solution to optimize manufacturing processes.
Your factory’s digital solution for continuous improvement
Give your frontline a voice by capturing their insights, and empower them to win each shift with real-time performance insights and guidance using Smart Assistants.
Pull data from your existing machines to automatically tag downtime reasons, and engage your frontline to provide human context to account for 100% of production time.
Gain an accurate, bird’s eye view of what’s happening now and what’s happened in the past so you can resolve real-time and system issues – fueling your factory’s continuous improvement.
How It Works
Engage your frontline. Align teams. Achieve operational excellence.
From automated data contextualization that captures machine data and frontline insights to Smart Assistants that guide actions for continuous improvement, Raven’s OEE software helps accelerate manufacturing process improvements across your plant.
Start collecting shop floor data
Connect to your machines and systems to pull simple data and create a timeline of production events.
Capture important context
Add better context and fill timeline gaps with Automated Downtime Labeling and operator/supervisor input.
Dig into performance analytics
View complete, contextualized data to identify the root cause of losses and top improvement opportunities.
Drive continuous improvement
Share real-time data for increased team engagement that drives next steps and actions for increased productivity at all levels.
Empower your frontline to engage in continuous improvement initiatives
Engagement levels in the US alone are around 30% – leaving 70% of teams disengaged at work. Raven helps you empower your operators and supervisors to share important downtime context that can’t be captured from machines. This human context is the key to uncovering the root cause of bottlenecks and guiding action.
Take your continuous improvement journey one step at a time
Continuous improvement in manufacturing is a journey; it doesn’t happen in one day. But, with the right 1) processes, 2) team practices and 3) technologies in place, manufacturers can monitor what’s working, change what isn’t and create a shop floor culture that puts manufacturing process improvements front and center.
Learn how Portland Forge got their first quick wins with Raven and then scaled across plants.Watch the Webinar
See why companies love Raven for continuous improvement
“Changed the relationship with our frontline.”
With Raven, we’re able to get real-time production data with callouts, and can react in seconds. That absolutely changed everything for us. Downtime decreased dramatically and outputs increased. People are our most important asset and have a very dynamic job on the shop floor. Raven’s solution really changed the relationship we had with our frontline operators.Mike Gardner, Production Manager, DuraVent Group
“Great experience and incredible value!”
Great experience with Raven. We see incredible value in having OEE available at our fingertips at all times, and our plant has seen the benefit of that. The product is easy to use with a great interface for both machine operators and users like myself who are monitoring production and OEE improvement on a daily basis.Rick Cicotti, CNC Engineering Supervisor, Nobel Biocare
“From 78% up to 98% uptime in less than a month.”
Raven’s software helped us increase productivity and reaction time to issues encountered during production. We were able to increase equipment uptime from an average of 78% up to 98% in less than a month, based on the complete data acquired by Raven. The elimination of manual data entry is crucial to make improvements on any kinds of factory equipment.Jose Ferreira, Manufacturing Engineer, Medical Devices Manufacturer
Kick-off your continuous improvement culture with Raven
Book a Demo
Switch from manual to digital processes, with the only solution that contextualizes all shop floor and production data.
Achieve operational excellence with Raven as your competitive advantage. Take a peek at top features and benefits.
Learn the latest from manufacturing thought leaders across industries. Discover how to transform your operations.