Is Your Data Telling the Whole Story?

It has become a bit of a cliché in data science blog posts to say that about 80 percent of a data scientist’s time is spent cleaning up the data (and the other 20 percent is spent complaining about cleaning data), but it is a fairly apt description of my life in this...

Seeing the Data

Data Scientist. To an outsider, it’s a job title that might not sound so exciting. I spend a lot of time cleaning and organizing data, getting it ready for analysis. It’s important work for our clients though; to be useful, data must be free from inaccurate records in...
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.

You have Successfully Subscribed!